- Blade Runner
- Gone Home
- Neverwinter Nights
- Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
- Realms of the Haunting
- Walkthrough for the above
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1
- System Shock 1
- The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
- Ultima 9: Ascension
- Ultima Underworld 1
- Ultima Underworld 2
- Maps of Ultima Underworld 1
- The Witcher 1: Enhanced Edition
- List of games I own -- as opposed to have ever owned.
- Balin's camp - Nud Melek -- from Lord of the Rings Online
- An ode to the Commonlands -- from Everquest 2.
- Game Screenshots -- Screenshots from different MMORPG's.
Antiquation alert: I rarely update some of these game pages. Take them for the "historical documents" that they are.
A lot of these games aren't playable under Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP (or even older NT/2000) without help from emulators or memory managers. Or if they do work, they do so without sound. I've tried to note where this is the case. One thing a lot of folk do that works is keep an older box around, like a Pentium 200 or something, loaded with Windows98 and DOS. It's cheap enough where that's not really an issue for most gamers nowadays. Another way, of course, is to use an emulator like DOSBox. In fact, if you buy many of these older games from somewhere like GOG, it'll come set up with it.
Of the reviewed games here, my favourite would be Realms of the Haunting, a sadly forgotten and unappreciated classic.
Page last modified: July 22 2016 23:28:52.